ACA is afraid of Khir Toyo

From: wat_rights
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 05:25:25 -0700 (PDT)
Local: Tues, Jul 21 2009 8:25 pm
Subject: Khir Toyo & Teoh Beng Hock death

The Anti Corruption Agency don't care about and didn't take action
regarding the luxurios house own by Khir Toyo even the public had
lodge the polis report, why ??

Very simple, MACC head are good friend of Khir Toyo.....ooopss, the
truth is hard to accept ....

Khir Toyo are very powerful man and close budy for some top rank
politician.

Since I had suspended for 1 year as MP of Selangor, I must show off
how increadible (or terrible) I am to all you PKR member what is the
influence I can create to revenge and teach all you PKR member a
lesson, as a sign of expell me from Dewan, again, very simple, "kill
the chicken to teach a monkey" ;)

I'll lodge a faulty report to my close body in MACC, and for sure MACC
will assist me and "co-operated" with me in more professional way
since I had "work with them" for so many years.

MACC will make a story and confiscated the computer from PKR office,
the "choosen one" who going to jump down from 14th
floor, .....bla..bla..bla.... as the hidden implication that the
mighty Khir should not be touch, if he didn't mean to be touch .....

Anyway, the "Malaysia Boleh" slogan keep cheering and foolling the
Malay people .....

May the force be with you....


From: Penang
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 14:43:36 -0700 (PDT)
Local: Wed, Jul 22 2009 5:43 am
Subject: Re: Khir Toyo & Teoh Beng Hock death

Look, there is no hope left in this shit hole

Get the hell out before it's too late

No comments:

Post a Comment