Democracy in Malaysia

From: "lee ah kow"
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 13:25:37 +1100
Local: Wed, Oct 28 2009 10:25 am
Subject: Re: Democratic Malaysia,.. are you worried the Chinese migrants might take over Malaysia ?

I have been told in no uncertain terms on many an occasion by Malays whose
fore fathers came to Malaysia later than my did to BALEK Tongsan if I do not
like Ketuanan Melayu. I don't have any relatives that I know of in China.
Mamat Mahathir's father came from Kerala but no one has asked him to Balek
Kerala. Badawi's ancestors were from China and no one has told him to Balek
Tongsan. I am a citizen of Malaysia.

Borne and bred here, I owe no allegiance to China and will never do. If things do not change there may come a day when the likes of people like me will have to stand up and fight for fair play. People like us have done nothing wrong and should not be
discriminated against. My ancestors and current family members have worked
very hard over the years and are still struggling very hard to find a place
in the Malaysian sun. we do not ask for handouts but we demand fair play. Do
not continue bully us or treat us with such comtempt.

This wrong attitude cannot go on forever. Enough is enough. We are not afraid of the threats now and then emerging against non Malays. There may come a day when we will have nothing to lose except our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment