Woman: Cop kept me as his sex slave

From: "jeffry samsuddin"

Melayu cannot control his dick. malukan bangsa kita! He should be stoned to
death under sharia law.

"prophet Muhammud the Child Fucker" wrote in
message:

Malay police squeezes her balls ?

Feb 1, 8:26 pm, OngBak3 wrote:
> A WOMAN thought she could turn to a policeman for help as she was
> going through a rocky marriage but instead she became a sex slave to
> him for 10 years, reported Berita Harian.

> In the course of the relationship, the Nibong Tebal woman who
> befriended the 47-year-old policeman was forced to go through nine
> abortions.

> “Each day I was hit and choked. I was only given bread with kaya and
> plain water,” said the 40-year-old mother of an 18-year-old girl.

> Her ordeal finally ended when her adoptive sister took her to the
> Bukit Mertajam Hospital for treatment after a severe beating.

> On Jan 16, she lodged a police report based on a doctor’s advice.

> Relating her experience, the woman said they met when she was on her
> way to work at a beauty centre in Bukit Jambul.

> “I told him I was married but he insisted we become friends. I
> accepted it as he was brave enough to take me away from my husband,”
> she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment