Heartless act of a son and daughter-in-law

Posted by: frodonet
Already told u liao many times, already last time said nowadays the stupid young people and especially their demanding 'wife' want this and that ... and then

kick parents out of the house...after that old parents can go sleep in bus stop or at the streets.

This is what our society has become especially the young people...only know how to enjoy life but at the end of the day...oni know to kick parents out.

already told u all many times, but then u all never listen, say waht your own son and daughter must have their own lives or what..

don blame me when it happens to you k...next time sleep on bus stop no internet connection you know...

PS : Don't let your CHILDREN use your EPF or insurance money away. Keep it. Your own children got legs and hands to work themselves...okay???

I SAY LIKE THIS CAUSE I'M A YOUNG MAN OKAY. I KNOW HOW YOUNG PEOPLE THINK...I MAY BE HARSH BUT I DON WANT THIS TO HAPPEN TO ALL THE NICE PEOPLE HERE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment